NovaLisa® SARS-CoV-2 IgG 96 det.
The NovaLisa® SARS-CoV-2 IgG ELISA kit is intended for the qualitative detection of IgG class antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus in human serum and plasma for diagnostics of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19). The assay is CE-IVD marked The ELISA antibody detection assays are an ideal supplement for the direct pathogen detection and are a valuable tool for epidemiological studies.
The ELISA kits demonstrate high sensitivity and specificity: antibodies were detected in all tested samples from patients PCR positive for SARS-CoV-2 12 days after symptom onset (100% sensitivity in this patient group). The specificity is >98%.*
* Initial testing on more than 300 samples. Please refer to the product inserts for more details.
The NovaLisa® SARS-CoV-2 IgG ELISA kit is intended for the qualitative detection of antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus in human serum and plasma for diagnostics of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19). The assay is CE-IVD marked.
• Separate Detection of IgG antibodies
• SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid recombinant antigen
• Ideal complement to RT-PCR
• Ready-to-use controls
• Results in 2 hours
• Assay procedure is easy to automate
• Works on any open ELISA system (protocols available)
|Test principle||Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay|
|Format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells|
|Incubation Time||2 hours|