Environmental & Water Testing
Water risk management
Water is the most important resource we have, and it is vitally important for all of us. So, in many countries it is the object of numerous environmental laws and regulations. This relates not only to drinking water but ultimately also for the whole water cycle, for example surface and ground water, process and waste water.
When it comes to water testing, the flexibility to use either instrumental analysis methods or field based systems can provide distinct advantages to users. Laboratory based systems are accurate and can be efficient with higher volume workflows, they can also be more costly and time-consuming. Commercially available rapid test kits can provide quicker results at a lower cost.
Anatoxin-a, BMAA, Cylindrospermopsin, Microcystins, Saxitoxins and Anabaenopeptins test kits form the core for cyanotoxins testing.
Eurofins Abraxis water kits
Eurofins Technologies, through its subsidiary Eurofins Abraxis provides innovative, comprehensive, real time, field and lab based testing solutions for water testing.
- Automated assay systems and readers
- DNA/RNA extraction/isolation magnetic particle based kits
- Fresh and marine water immunoassay kits , including:
- Algal Toxins
- Estrogen Kits
- Industrial Chemicals / Hydrocarbons
- Veterinary Residues
- Certified analytical and labeled standards
- Proficiency Testing
Of particular interest, Abraxis offers the only commercially available ELISA kit for the detection and quantification of glyphosate in water, with additional applications in soil, crops, food and biological samples.
- Multiple technologies, formats and applications to easily achieve different objectives
- Unmatched expertise in water testing
- Innovative product portfolio
Register and order our environmental & water kits online!
Items 1-8 of 169