In industrial livestock production, operating conditions are optimized to achieve the highest production output while minimizing costs. Given the high density of livestock and the production pressure, the emergence of infectious diseases is a major risk, and therefore prevention and control measures are essential.
Our diagnostic kits support the animal health management with:
- Detecting and monitoring epidemiological risks,
- Supporting vaccines & treatment development,
- Controlling the quality of produced meat,
- Improving animal welfare.
Eurofins Ingenasa veterinary diagnostic kits
Eurofins Technologies through its subsidiary Ingenasa provides a wide range of ELISA and PCR assays to detect viral and bacterial pathologies in both farm and companion animals. Our solutions help with both the health management of farms and the eradication of disease.
- Easy and reliable tests, based on high quality reagents (recombinant antigens and monoclonal antibodies)
- Wide range of infectious diseases / animal species covered
- Different presentations available for the best adaptation to the requirements of each client
- Recognition: registered by the Spanish National Central Laboratory; kits are manufactured according to the ISO 9001 standard’s requirements
Items 1-24 of 128