NGSeq ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 (96 reactions)
Kit for reverse transcription of total sample RNA into cDNA followed by selective, enriching PCR-based amplification of the full SARS-CoV-2 genome using ARTIC primers, that consist of over 200 primer pairs, covering the entire SARS-CoV-2 viral genome (29.9kb). Applicable for several NGS platforms.
For research use only.
The NGSeq ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 kit was developed to enable the specific amplification of SARS-CoV-2 genomic sequences extracted from human specimen samples (e.g. nasal wash/swab, nasopharyngeal wash/swab, oropharyngeal swab) or environmental samples, such as air, wastewater, or porous and non-porous surface swab samples. A respective and validated RNA extraction method needs to be used prior to the NGSeq analysis.
The kit should be regarded as “professional use only” and should only be used by trained personal.
The kit should be regarded as “For research use only”.
|No. of tests||96|
• 1x NGSeq ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 cDNA Enzyme
• 1x NGSeq ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 Basic Mix 1
• 1x NGSeq ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 Oligo Mix 1
• 1x NGSeq ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 Basic Mix 2
• 1x NGSeq ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 Oligo Mix 2
• 1x NGSeq ARTIC NGS SARS-CoV-2 Pooling tube