INgezim COVID 19 DR
The INgezim COVID assays use the SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein (N protein) as the antigen for the detection of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2. The N protein is one of the most abundant early-onset proteins of the virus, as well as being highly immunogenic and therefore a good candidate antigen for the diagnosis of COVID19.
• Total incubation time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
• Analytical sensitivity: 100% from day 17 after symptoms onset (85% between days 7 and 16)*
• The specificity of the assay is 99,2%.* There is no cross-reactivity with other respiratory coronaviruses (229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1) and no interferences have been found for antibodies for respiratory viruses such as Influenza or RSV*
• No sample pre-dilution required
• Compatible with various open platform ELISA analyzers
• CE-IVD marked
* As observed on a panel of 332 well referenced sera samples used for the validation of this product.
|Test principle||Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay|
|Format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells|
|Incubation Time||75 min|