GMOScreen RT IPC (NR) 35S/NOS/ABII
The multiplex kit GMOScreen 35S/NOS/ABII combines the detection of 35S, NOS and AgroBorder II and provides an optimal screening combination for GMOs from different plant species.
The screening combination 35S/NOS/FMV covers a broad spectrum of genetically modified organisms but several important GMOs are still missing. The AgroBorder II assay offers much better coverage of relevant GMOs than the FMV-promoter test.
The multiplex kit GMOScreen35S/NOS/ABII combines the detection of 35S, NOS and AgroBorder II and provides an optimal screening combination for GMOs from different plant species.
- • All variants of the CaMV 35S promoter are detected
- • The AgroBorder II screening covers more commercialized GMOs than the FMV promoter detection
- • Multiplex kit for 45 samples per 96 well plate, three results per sample
- • No false-negative results: inhibition control (internal positive control; IPC) included in every reaction
- • Can be used flexibly with common DNA extraction methods
|No. of tests||96|
|Max no. of samples||45|
|Specificity||Cauliflower Mosaic Virus (CaMV) 35S promoter, A. tumefaciens nos terminator, AgroBorder II-Element|
|Relevant species||All GM plant species|
|Detection limit (LOD)||LODrel ≤ 0.01%, LODabs ≤ 10 copies|
|Time to Result||~2.5 h (~90 min PCR duration)|
|PCR cycler platforms||Agilent Mx3005P/Mx3000P, Agilent AriaMxTM, Bio-Rad CFX96 TouchTM and LightCycler® 480|
|Kit components||2x (20x) Qualitative real-time MasterMix GS-P-09.121 (IPC) for 35S/NOS/ABII detection, each composed of