BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype1
The BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype1 assay provides materials for rapid serotyping of detecting of O111, O103, O26 (in one multiplex reaction).
WATCH THIS RECORDED WEBINAR VIDEO to learn about the procedure of our BACGene STEC Solution.
Among STEC, E. coli O157:H7 is the most prominent serotype, however other serotypes are also
potentially threatening to human health by expressing stx1 and stx2 (the Top6: O145, O121, O111,
O103, O45 and O26).
The BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype1 and STEC SEROtype2 assays provide materials for rapid
serotyping of the Top6 non-O157 serotypes:
- BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype1: Detection of O111, O103, O26 (in one multiplex reaction)
- BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype2: Detection of O145, O121 and O45 (in one multiplex reaction)
The BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype1 and STEC SEROtype2 assays are validated for use with the
Agilent AriaMx™, Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch™* and CFX96 Touch™ Deep Well PCR platforms.
The kit is intended to be used by analytical laboratories and may also be applied for other purposes in the food product research and analysis field, e.g. microbial monitoring of production processes. The kit is not intended for clinical diagnostic and should therefore be regarded as “For Research Use Only”.
Interested in more details? This WEBINAR VIDEO includes a detailed presentation from our product expert and an exciting Q&A session.
|No. of tests||48|
|Max no. of samples||46|
|Specificity||O111, O103, O26 – Assay SEROTYPE1|
|PCR cycler platforms||Agilent AriaMx™, Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch™ and CFX96 Touch™ Deep Well|
• 1x BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype1 PCR plate (48 reactions), with predispensed master mix and PCR support grid. Store at -20°C ± 2°C and protect from light.
• 1x Optical caps, for use with PCR plate, 12 strips.
• 2x O111, O103, O26 positive control plasmid DNA, vial with yellow cap, 50 μL, store at -20°C ± 2°C. Do not freeze/thaw more than 6 times.
The BACGene Mplex STEC SEROtype1 assay is certified by the AOAC Research Institute under the Performance Tested MethodsSM Program for detection of shiga-toxigenic E. coli in:
* PREraser BACGene has been performance tested for three relevant matrices. Therefore, provided that additional matrices are verified, PREraser BACGene can be applied to other matrices within the scope of the method.