BACGene E.coli O157:H7 10x HTP
|No. of tests||960|
|Max no. of samples||940|
|Specificity||Escherichia coli O157:H7 in food and environmental samples|
|PCR cycler platforms||Agilent AriaMx™, Bio Rad CFX96 Touch™ and CFX96 Touch™ Deep Well|
• 10x Lysis plate, empty, rippable (high profile).
• 10x Domed caps*, for use with lysis plate, set of 12 strips.
• 20x Lysis buffer S, 3 mL, store at -20 °C ± 2 °C or 4 °C ± 2 °C.
• 20x Proteinase K, to be mixed with Lysis buffer S, 500 μL, store at -20 °C ± 2 °C.
• 10x BACGene E. coli O157:H7 PCR plate, with pre-dispensed master mix and PCR support grid. Store at -20 °C ± 2 °C and protect from light.
• 10x Optical caps, for use with PCR plate, 12 strips.
• 20x E. coli O157:H7 positive control plasmid DNA, vial with yellow cap, 50 μL, store at -20 °C ± 2 °C. Do not freeze/thaw more than 6 times.
The BACGene E. coli O157:H7 kit is certified by NF Validation Certification as an alternative method for E. coli O157:H7 detection in selected food matrices according to ISO 16140-2:2016.
The BACGene E. coli O157:H7 and STEC Top7 workflows are certified by the AOAC-Research Institute under the Performance Tested MethodsSM Program for detection of E. coli O157:H7 and STEC Top7 in:
* PREraser BACGene has been performance tested for three relevant matrices. Therefore, provided that additional matrices are verified, PREraser BACGene can be applied to other matrices within the scope of the method.