About the Group: Eurofins Scientific
Eurofins Scientific through its subsidiaries is the world leader in food, environment and biopharmaceutical products testing. The Group is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is among the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
The Group objective is to provide its customers with high-quality services, accurate results on time and expert advice by its highly qualified staff.
About Eurofins Technologies
Building on the experience and scientific excellence of the Eurofins Group, Eurofins Technologies is a fast growing provider of diagnostic technologies and industry-leading ELISA-based instruments in the field of Food&Feed Safety and Environmental Safety. We offer a broad range of product kits for Food Pathogens, Allergens, GMOs, Mycotoxins, Veterinary Drugs Residues and Animal Species.
Our in-house R&D teams have expertise in developing a wide range of assays. Uncompromised quality and fast results are key to our service.
Fields of expertise:
Diagnostic test kits
- Allergens detection in finished products and raw materials
- Foodborne pathogen detection kits (AOAC and AFNOR certified)
- GMO testing kits (screening, identification and quantification)
- Plant species identification kits
- Animal species identification kits
- DNA extraction kits
- Quantitative mycotoxins analysis in food and feed
- Veterinary drug residues detection in matrices of animal origin, food and feed
- Animal health diagnostic assays
- Field and lab based testing solutions for both fresh and marine water algal toxins
- Pesticides test kits including glyphosate
- ThunderBolt® ELISA analyzer
- ThunderBolt® ELISA + CLIA analyzer
- The BOLTTM ELISA analyzer
- The BOLTTM ELISA analyzer + CLIA analyzer
- Antibody and antigen purification
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody production
- Magnetic Separators
- Bulk and custom magnetic particles
Certified reference materials
The Eurofins Technologies group includes the following companies:
- Eurofins GeneScan Technologies: specializes in the fields of microbiology and GMO, producing real-time PCR and ELISA kits for the food and feed testing industry.
- Eurofins Tecna: develops and produces immunoassay kits for the detection of chemical contaminants in food and feed products.
- Eurofins Abraxis: develops and manufactures rapid environmental, food, and life sciences test systems, including immunochemistry products and methods, to meet the testing needs of industry and research.
- Eurofins Ingenasa: developer and manufacturer of diagnostic test kits with a broad range of applications in Veterinary Diagnostics and Food Safety, producing ELISA and PCR assays to detect viral and bacterial pathologies in both farm and companion animals.
- Eurofins Amar Immunodiagnostics: leading provider of GMO test kits in ELISA and LFD format, used by global seed companies, research institutes, university scientists and the food processing industry to verify presence or absence of genetically modified traits in individual leaf/seed or bulk grain samples. The company is also ISO17025 accredited for GMO protein expression testing service.
- Gold Standard Diagnostics: a strategic partner of Eurofins Technologies. Developer and manufacturer of industry-leading fully-automated ELISA-based diagnostic instruments, providing comprehensive diagnostic solutions that improve lab efficiency and minimize overall costs while maintaining low total cost of ownership for instrumentation, consumables and support. The instrument (Thunderbolt®, The BOLTTM) platforms have become the ‘gold standard’ for many of the food testing laboratories in the industry.